Saturday, October 09, 2004

 

Different Badges

I've just set up another blog at differentbadges.blogspot.com/. The idea being to have a separate place to indulge in musical nostalgia.

I also got my Hb1Ac results today, 6.3, which means I'm at least keeping the diabetes stable and under good control. Apparently my cholesterol is too hih at 6.6, so it's on to the semi-skilled milk from tomorrow. I feel knackered but not completely lousy, so I guess that's progress.

Also tomorrow I'm off to Sevenoaks to celebrate the wedding of two of my longest stsnding friends. They actually got married a few weeks ago whilst on holiday in California, but the important bit is tomorrow, the party. I'll be staying up tonight to watch the Presidential debate, but probably won't post anything about it until at least Sunday.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?